Lifelong Learning Opportunities for All
Orono Community Education provides learning opportunities, programs and support services for people of all ages. From academic support and mentoring to sports and recreation, child care, preschool, summer programs and community partnerships - we are proud to enhance learning and quality of life for all.
Brochures are distributed three times a year:
- Fall Brochure (September - December)
- Winter & Spring Brochure (January - May)
- Summer Brochure (June - August)
The Winter Spring 2023 season is almost here!
Mark you calendar for when registration opens on Tuesday, December 13 at 8 a.m. The Winter Spring brochure is filled with 250+ camps, classes and programs for all ages offered January - May 2023.
Register online at www.oronocommunityed.com or by phone at 952-449-8350.
Register now for fall classes and programs taking place September - December 2022.
- Early Learning & Preschool
- Youth Enrichment & Academics
- Swimming Lessons, Ice Skating Lessons & Wrestling
- Adult Enrichment & Recreation
- and much more!
Online at www.oronocommunityed.com or call 952-449-8350.