Youth Summer Programs
Our summer program uses a unique combination of talented educations from within the Orono Schools and from neighboring school districts as well as partnerships with several local and national education businesses (or organizations). The goal is to prived programs that keep students active in both mind and body throughout the summer. We encourage students to spend their summer developing a healthy lifestyle, academic strengths, positive social skills and character. Whether you participate in your favorite activity or learn something new - we hope you HAVE FUN!
Registration dates for Summer 2023 coming soon! Please check back for details.
We have a limited-stop activity bus providing transportation to and from the Orono School's main campus each summer. Specific bus stop locations are detailed in the summer brochure. Pick-up and drop-off times are emailed to those who sign-up for the bus.
About Our Program
- We offer on average 400+ camps and classes each summer for ages PreK - Grade 12.
- Register based on the grade completed in the previous year.
- Payment plan options of three installments are available when registering by credit card.
- Most camps take a snack break, so feel free to send a snack and water bottle with your student each day.
- Lunch Bunch is available to students registered for a morning and afternoon camp. Kids bring a bag lunch and staff supervise and assist students to their afternoon camp.
- We work to help each student be successful in our programs. We will do whatever we can to provie reasonable accommodations for students withint he general nature of each activity. Some programs or settings may not be an appropriate match for a student's needs. If you would like to request support for your student, please contact us at 952-449-8350.